Awareness of the importance of gender equality and the prevention of sexist violence in schools.
Promote teacher training on issues of equality, co-education and feminism.
Promote a space for feminist debate and reflection in a university environment, through the exchange of ideas, proposals and co-educational projects for the school environment.
To make the continuous work for gender equality carried out by teachers and different professionals publicized the work of co-education in schools.
Make the role of women in education throughout history and in the present day.
Reflect on the gender gap and inequalities present in the different social fields (scientific, technological, sporting and artistic)
- Feminist pedagogy
- Woman and Education
- Coeducational teaching resources
- Teacher training and feminism
Monday 9, Tuesday 10, Wednesday March 11, 2020.
Faculty of Teacher Training and Education Hall of Acts of Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
How to get there?
- Line 714: Plaza Castilla - Cantoblanco - Comillas
- Line 827: Alcobendas - Cantoblanco
- Line 827A: San Sebastián de los Reyes - Alcobendas - Cantoblanco
- Line 828: Campo de las Naciones – Aeropuerto – Cantoblanco
- Line C-4a Parla-Atocha-San Sebastián de los Reyes
- Line C-4b Parla-Atocha-Colmenar Viejo